Friday, August 13, 2010

My dream workspace

Nothing can lit up busy weekdays like a nice workspace, especially for those who work at home like me! Here are some pictures which really caught my eyes for their multi-functional fixtures and unique design, since my workspace needs more storage to store my clutters. 
As a freshman many years ago, I thought I need a big desk to manage my interior work sheet (can be up to A0 size) so i ordered this big desk and never thought i would regret it. Because now, most of my works are done with pc and the desk is no longer practical and definitely a space consuming.


Sticotti Collection via Design Within Reach 
It's one of my favourite.
I love wooden texture combine with the coldness of the steel material. It's like yin and yang, it's about balance, and i love harmony. Also the desk size is exactly like the one i need, along with the shelf.




No comments:

Post a Comment